The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) will allow candidates to sit in a single entrance examination to get admission to almost all medical colleges in India, including private medical colleges onward 2011. A single merit list of 40,500 MBBS seats in 335 different medical college across the country will out, which also includes state, minorities and SC/ST quotas. Management quota candidates should come from the national merit list. The main objective of NEET Entrance Exam was to set up a standard for basic medical education. Medical Council of India will conduct Entrance Test (NEET) for admissions to MBBS (NEET – UG) 2013.
NEET MBBS Entrance Exam 2013
NEET 2013 application forms will be available online from 1st December, 2012
Last Date for NEET 2013 MBBS application is 31st December, 2012.
Issue of Admit Cards for NEET entrance exam will be on 15th April, 2013
NEET Entrance Exam 2013 is scheduled on date 5th May, 2013 (Official Announcement)
NEET Entrance Exam Eligibility 2013
The candidate should Passed 12th class examination, minimum of 50% (General category) and 40% (Reserved category) in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
NEET Application Form 2012
NEET application forms will be available online from 01st December, 2012.The cost of NEET application form for General category students will be Rs 1000 while for SC, ST and physically handicapped the application fees would be Rs 550.
NEET Exam Pattern 2013
- Language of NEET examination: English and in regional languages in some states such as Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Gujarat and West Bengal.
- The NEET entrance exam 2013 test duration will be of 3 hours.
- The type of NEET entrance exam patter will be single response type MCQs.
- Total numbers of questions in NEET entrance exam2013 are 180 Multiple Choice Questions with no negative marking.
- Subject wise question distribution of NEET UG 2013 exam having 180 questions are 45 questions each in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology section.
Neet 2013 List of Medical Colleges and number of seats.
NEET 2013 will make a single merit list of 40,500 MBBS seats in 335 different medical college across the country. You can check the the state wise NEET 2013 medical colleges and the seat number of seat associated with them.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- National Eligibility Entrance Test -NEET-PG Entrance Exam 2013
- NEET PG 2013 Important dates,Application form & seat distribution
- AFMC 2013 (NEET) Dates, eligibility, Exam pattern & application form
- NEET MDS 2013 PG Medical Entrance Exam online Registration
- NEET UG 2013 Exam Pattern, Question Paper, Language, marking
Filed Under: Medical