All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2013 (AIPVT 2013) Application form
How to apply for AIPVT 2013
Mode of Sale of AIPVT 2013 Information Bulletin and AIPVT Application Form:
AIPVT 2013 Offline application form:
(1) AIPVT Information Bulletin and AIPVT 2013 Application Form can be obtained by post on payment of
- Rs 1550/- for General Category/OBC and
- Rs.800/- for SC/ST category (including examination fee, processing and other charges)
Through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Veterinary Council of India- Examination Fund” payable at New Delhi on any Scheduled Bank from the
office of Controller of Examination,
Veterinary Council of India,
‘A’ Wing, 2nd Floor,
August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi-110 066.
While demanding for AIPVT Application form 2013 Application Form and Information Bulletin, the candidates should send the following:
(i) ONLY Demand draft.
(ii) Two plain paper slips with name and complete address (in CAPITAL LETTERS) with PIN-code.
(2) AIPVT 2013 Application Form and Information Bulletin can also be obtained by hand from the office of the following Registrars of State Veterinary Councils on payment of
- Rs 1500/- for General Category /OBC and
- Rs.750/- for SC/ST category
through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Veterinary Council of India- Examination Fund” payable at New Delhi on any Scheduled Bank:
(i) Andaman & Nicobar UT Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Haddo, Port Blair -744 102.
(ii) Nagaland State Veterinary Council, Directorate of Veterinary & A. H., Kohima 797001.
(iii) Tripura Veterinary Council, Veterinary Complex, Astabal, Agartala-799005.
(iv) Manipur Veterinary Council, Sanjenthong, Imphal- 795001.
(v) Mizoram State Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Aizawl-796001, Mizoram.
(vi) Arunachal Pradesh Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal Husbandry, Nirjuli – 791109.
(vii) Sikkim State Veterinary Council, Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Krishi Bhawan, Tadong, Sikkim-737 102.
(3) The AIPVT Application Form and Information Bulletin can also be obtained on hand by cash payment from the branches of Vijaya Bank
- Rs.1500/- in case of General Category/OBC and
- Rs.750/-for SC/ST Category.
AIPVT 2013 Online Application form:
AIPVT 2013 Online Application form Submission Procedure:
Online submission of AIPVT 2013 application form is done by opening official website of AIPVT 2013 i.e. www.vci-india.in, which should be done from 8.1.2013 (10.00 A.M) to 15.2.2013 (5.00 PM). Applicants have to take a print of the AIPVT Online application after successful submission of form. The printout of the computer generated completely filled AIPVT application form, should be sent by speed Post / Registered Post only to the given Address
Controller of Examination,
Veterinary Council of India,
‘A’ Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi -110066
- Fee of Rs.1550/- for General/OBC Category Candidates
- and Rs.800/- for the SC/ST Category candidates
may be submitted through a Demand Draft in favour of the “Veterinary Council of India – Examination Fund, payable at New Delhi” drawn on any Scheduled Bank.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- AIPVT 2013 Admission, Exam Date, Eligibility, Centres, pattern, Admit Card
- UPESEAT 2013 Online/ Offline Application form, Prospectus
- WBJEE 2013 Online / Offline Application form | WB JEM
- XAT 2013 MBA Apply Online application form/Registration
- JEE Main 2013 Online Application form | Online Registration
Filed Under: Medical