AIIMS 2013 MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM | AIIMS Application Form| AIIMS 2013 Online Registration | AIIMS Application Status 2013| AIIMS 2013 Online Form| AIIMS 2013 Exam Cities | AIIMS 2013 Online Registration| AIIMS 2013 Exam Form FEE| AIIMS Form| AIIMS 2013 Brochure| AIIMS 2013 Notification| AIIMS 2013 Application Form Download| AIIMS Prospectus 2013 | AIIMS Notification 2013| AIIMS 2013 Application Form| AIIMS UG Admission 2013 | AIIMS 2013 Prospectus| AIIMS 2013 Brochure | AIIMS 2013 EXAM CUT OFF | AIIMS 2013 MARKING SCHEME | EXAM PATTERN
AIIMS 2013 MBBS- Procedure to Apply for AIIMS 2013
Common to AIIMS NEW DELHI & SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS
Candidate seeking admission to the AIIMS 2013 Entrance Examination is required to apply online application form available online at www.aiimsexams.org .
AIIMS 2013 MBBS Application Fee:
For General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/-
For SC/ST Category: Rs.800/-
Note: There will be additional Transaction Charges as applicable. Payment through Computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India.
AIIMS 2013 MBBS Exam Centres:
The examination will be held at seventeen cities in India.
AIIMS 2013 MBBS Exam pattern and Marking Scheme:
AIIMS 2013 MBBS Exam pattern
The AIIMS 2013 Competitive Entrance Examination will be of 3½ hours time duration. Question paper will consist of one paper having of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge. The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science.
The distribution of questions is as follows:
Number of Question
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||
AIIMS 2013 MBBS Marking Scheme:
For each correct response one mark will be awarded and for each incorrect response 1/3 (minus-one-third) will be deducted from total. No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one response will be consider as wrong answer and awarded negatively mark.
Note: AIIMS 2013 MBBS, language of question paper will Hindi and English.
AIIMS 2013 MBBS MINIMUM CUT OFF MARK:
The minimum cut off marks required for MBBS entrance exam
- For GENERAL Category: The candidate belonging to General category will be required to have 50% minimum cutoff marks.
- For OBC: Candidates belonging to OBC category will be required to have 45% minimum cutoff marks
- For SC/ST: Candidates belonging to SC/ST will have to ensure atleast 40% minimum marks in the MBBS Entrance Examination.
- For OPH candidates: will be required to secure a minimum of 50% marks in case of General Category candidates, 45% for OBC & 40% for SC/ST
Note: The same rule will apply for the six new AIIMS also.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- AIIMS 2013 entrance exam, dates, eligibility & seat distribution
- JIPMER MBBS 2013 Exam pattern, centres, Application form
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Entrance Examination 2013 for PG, Post Doctoral Courses
- KIITEE 2013 Medical Entrance Exam- MBBS/BDS/B.Sc(Nursing)/M.Sc(Nursing)
- JIPMER MBBS 2013 Exam date, seat distribution, eligibility
Filed Under: Medical