AIIMS 2013| All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam 2013| AIIMS MBBS 2013 ENTRANCE EXAM| AIIMS UG Admission 2013| AIIMS 2013 MBBS | AIIMS MBBS EXAM 2013 Notification| AIIMS Entrance Exam 2013| AIIMS 2013 Important Dates | Last date for sale of AIIMS MBBS 2013 application form | All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2013 | Download AIIMS 2013 Brochure pdf | AIIMS Exam Schedule | AIIMS Age Limit | AIIMS 2013 EXAM Dates | AIIMS Eligibility Criteria| AIIMS 2013 MBBS Seat Distribution | AIIMS 2013 MBBS Reservation | Download AIIMS 2013 Mbbs Prospectus pdf
AIIMS 2013 MBBS Entrance exam
Entrance Examination being conducted through All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
AIIMS 2013 MBBS Important Dates:
Last date for Online Registration of AIIMS 2013 MBBS: Official announcement regarding the Key dates of AIIMS UG 2013 is done.
Last date for Online Registration of Applications on AIIMS website : 24th March, 2013 (upto 5.00 PM)
Status of Applications and date of issuing of Admit Cards: 16th May, 2013
Note: Admit card will be host on Official website of AIIMS 2013 as it will not issued by post
Date of AIIMS 2013 MBBS Entrance Examination: 1st June, 2013 ( Saturday) (10.00 AM to 1.30 PM)
Expected date of declaration of result for AIIMS 2013 MBBS: 1st July, 2013
FOR AIIMS NEW DELHI
1. Medical Check-up on 12th July, 2013 (Friday)
2. Orientation Programme from 15th July 2013 to 2nd August, 2013
3. Class will be start from 5th August, 2013 (Monday)
AIIMS 2013 MBBS Seat Distribution (Number of Seats) and Reservation:
- For AIIMS NEW DELHI
In 2013 seventy seven (73) seats are available for admission to the Undergraduate medical course, like M.B.B.S. by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi.
Seats are distributed as follow:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||11|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||5|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19|
|Foreign Nationals nominated by the Government of India||1|
Note: For Indian Nationals, 3% Seat reservation for orthopaedic physically.
While in Case if SC Seats are remained vacant it would be filled by ST candidates and viceversa. Even if the seat is vacant it would filled by OBC and Orthopaedically handicapped Candidates. After this if there’s remains vacant seat it would be filled by GENERAL Category.
- For SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS:
Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur and Bhubaneswar will intake of 100 students each.
The reservation policies for these institutes are as follow
AIIMS 2013 MBBS- DURATION OF COURSE
For both AIIMS NEW DELHI and SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS the Course of studies leading to the award of degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences will be of 5½ academic years including one year’s compulsory internship.
AIIMS 2013 MBBS ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA:
For eligible to AIIMS 2013 MBBS entrance exam, Candidate must fulfill following criteria for aiims and six Aiims like institutions:
- For Indian Nationals
(i) Age- Candidate must have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on the 31st December 2013. Note: Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 1997 are NOT eligible to apply
(ii) Education Qualification- Candidate should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior qualifications School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY as main subject of study.
(iii) Minimum Marks required- Candidate should have obtained a minimum of Aggregate
- For General and OBC 60% marks
- For SC/ST Candidates 50% marks
2. For Overseas Citizen of India- OCI registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals by AIIMS 2013 Prospectus. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 to be eligible to appear to this test.
3. Foreign Nationals (For AIIMS NEW DELHI only)
Foreign candidate nominated by the Government of India are required to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY in their Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination to be eligible for admission to the M.B.B.S. Course.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- AIIMS 2013 MBBS Entrance Exam, Application Details
- JIPMER MBBS 2013 Exam date, seat distribution, eligibility
- NEET PG 2013 Important dates,Application form & seat distribution
- PIGMER 2013 Exam,Courses, Eligibility & seat distribution
- BVP MEDPET 2013 Seat reservation / Distribution, Management Quota
Filed Under: Medical