UPSEE 2013 | UPTU 2013 |Online Application Form | Offline Application Form | UPTU 2012 Online Application Form | UPTU 2013 Offline Application Form | UPTU 2013 Exam | UPSEE 2013 Exam pattern| UPSEE 2013 Marking Scheme | Courses offered by UPTU | Application formFEE | UPSEE 2013 B.Tech | UPSEE 2013 Question Paper | UPTU 2013 Admission | UPTU 2013 Lateral Entry | UPTU 2013 Exam Date | UPSEE 2013 Results | UPTU 2013 answer key | UPSEE 2013 answer key
UPSEE 2013 examination for the admission in B.Tech paper will consist of 150 multiple questions. UPTU 2013 will have 150 questions of multiple types, 50 questions from each three questions. Question Paper of UPTU 2013 will be divided into three categories Mathematics, Physics and third Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science. Each Three subject will consist of 50 multiple questions.
The maximum mark of question paper will be 600, which is every question in UPTU 2013 question paper will be of 4 marks each. There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer in UPTU paper so the students appearing in UPSEE 2013 B.Tech examination can attempt all the questions of UPTU 2013 question paper.
UPTU 2013 Marking Scheme, Scoring & Negative marking Pattern:
- UPSEE 2013 question paper for B.Tech will be of 150 question from three different subject and each subject will participate with 50 multiple questions in the UPSEE 2013 Question Paper.
- Each multiple objective type question would carry four marks for each correct answer. More than one answers for one question in the OMR sheet will be deemed as incorrect answer.
- There will be no negative marking in the question paper for the wrong answer.
- All multiple answer objective type questions should be only answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets.
- All Answers should be marked using ball point pen (Black / Blue) in OMR answer sheet. More than one answer for the same question in the OMR answer sheet will be counted as zero.
B.Tech Course Offered by UPTU:
UPTU offers many B.Tech course for the students appearing in UPSEE examination for B.Tech.
UPTU 2013 Application Form Submission Procedure:
UPTU 2013 Online Application Form Submission
Candidates can apply for UPSEE 2013 Online Application form from Last Week of February, 2013.
UPTU Online Application Form Date: Last Week February, 2013
UPTU 2013 Offline Application Form Submission
Candidates can get UPSEE Offline Application Form with the brochure from the 1st week of March 2013. UPSEE 2013 Offline Application form will be available on Head Post Offices and Mukhya Dak Ghar (MDGs) of Uttar Pradesh.
UPTU 2013 Offline Application Form Date: 1st Week March, 2013
UPTU 2013 Application Form Fee:
UPSEE 2013 Online and Offline Application Forms will be available from Last week of February, 2013 and 1st week of March, 2013. UPTU 2013 Online Application form will be available on the official website of GBTU & the offline application form will be available on Head Post Offices and Mukhya Dak Ghar (MDGs) of Uttar Pradesh.
UPSEE 2013 Application Form Fee for OBC & General- Rs. 1000/-
UPSEE 2013 Application Form Fee for S.C, S.T & Girls- Rs. 500/-
UPTU 2013 Results & Answer Key:
UPTU 2013 Question Paper results will be out once the examination is over. UPSEE 2013 Question paper answer keys will be available here once the paper is over.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- UPSEE 2013 Entrance Exam , UPTU b.tech admission
- CUSAT 2013 EXAM | Online application form | Exam Pattern | Dates
- JAM 2013 EXAM pattern, Marking scheme & application form
- UPSEE 2013 B.tech Mathematics Syllabus
- UPSEE 2013 B.tech Chemistry Syllabus
Filed Under: Engineering/Science