University of petroleum and energy studies,Dehradun | UPES 2013 Application form:
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is a first of its kind university in the Pan Asian region. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is going to conduct the UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2013 in May 2013 followed by Centralised Counseling for degree in Various Programs in Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Level. For Admission to different Engineering Programs in UPES conducts its own All India Level Entrance Test ‘UPESEAT 2013’
How to Apply for UPESEAT 2013
UPESEAT 2013 Offline Application form
How to Apply for UPES 2013 B.Tech Admission Test through offline mode
Applicants aspiring for admission to B.Tech program can obtain the prospectus and application form directly from UPES Enrolment Offices at Dehradun/ Delhi on payment of Rs 1850 through DD and Rs 1750, if paid by cash, payment should be made in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of UPES Fee Account, payable at Dehradun/ Delhi.
The offline submission of UPES 2013 Entrance Test requires the instruction to be carefully read and then to fill up the OMR Application form Sheet and then finally send it to the mentioned Address of University of petroleum and energy studies that will be provided there in the Information Bulletin / Brochure of UPESEAT 2013.
UPESEAT 2013 Applications Form and Its Submission Process:
UPESEAT 2013 Online Application form
Applicants who aspire for Admission to Engineering Programs must Register Online to fill UPESEAT 2013 Applications Online. The UPESEAT 2013 Online Submission Process and Instructions for Filling UPESEAT 2013 Online Application form is as mentioned below
- Open the official website of UPES i.e. www.upes.ac.in
- Click on the link from foreign candidates and Indian Candidates as applicable to applicants.
- Candidates have to Sign Up for purchasing the UPESEAT 2013 application form along with the prospectus.
- Fill in the details in the sign up form and SUBMIT in according to UPES 2013 Application Submission Process.
- Then the applicants will be sent an email from UPES on the email id filled by the candidate in the sign up form.
- The applicants have to click on the link given in the mail and then they have to fill the UPES Engineering Exam 2013 application form.
- After the application submission is complete, the candidates have to submit the form fee via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking to complete the UPES 2013 Application Submission Process.
- Finally, the Application form will be submitted and you will get the Details of the registration number which you can save or take it out as a Print out.
UPESEAT 2013 Entrance Test for B.Tech Application form Fee:
The UPES 2013 Engineering Entrance Admission Test or Examination Fee is Rs. 1850/- only for all kind of Students through online mode which can be paid by Credit or Debit Card.
The offline UPESEAT 2013 Application form can be collected from the main office of UPES that is situated in Dehradun at a price of Rs. 1750/- while ordering it with the help of Demand Draft or by any Bank will cost the Candidate Rs. 1850/- only.
ALSO SEE : Complete Detail about University of petroleum and energy studies, Dehradun Engineering Admission Test, UPESEAT 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments
- UPESEAT 2013 | Exam Date | Eligibility | Question pattern |Test Centres
- WBJEE 2013 Online / Offline Application form | WB JEM
- JEE Main 2013 Online Application form | Online Registration
- CUSAT 2013 EXAM | Online application form | Exam Pattern | Dates
- XAT 2013 MBA Apply Online application form/Registration
Filed Under: Engineering/Science