XAT 2013 | XAT 2013 Online application form |XAT 2013 Offline application form | Registration process for XAT 2013 | Application Procedure for XAT 2013 | Apply for XAT 2013 MBA | XAT 2013 Registration/Application form fee | MBA Entrance Exam in 2013
Procedure for XAT 2013 Registration
How to apply for XAT 2013
1. Register for XAT:
For register online for XAT 2013, the candidate has to visit the official website of XAT 2013 (www.xatonline.net.in) and click “XAT Registration“. Where the XAT Registration page opens up wherein candidate has to fill-in a few asked details. The Candidate must create a password of their choice. Kindly note that the applicant is required to preserve their XAT ID and password for any future correspondence with XAT Office including downloading of the confirmation page and the admit card. After successful submission of this, candidate will immediately get there XAT ID by email. After that the Candidate has to login to his/her email address and confirm the mail received from the XAT Office.
2. Complete the Form:
The Candidate has to login to their XAT account and fill asked, educational details, work experience (if any) and choice of exam city.
3. Fee for XAT 2013 Registration:
The fee for XAT 2013 test depends on the category of the Candidate as given below:
For General Candidate: Rs. 950.00 (Rupees Nine Hundred and Fifty only)
For SC/ST Candidate: Rs. 650.00 (Rupees Six Hundred and Fifty only)
Note: SC/ST Candidate should enclose the caste certificate along with the XAT confirmation page when sending it to XAT Office, Jamhsedpur, otherwise their application will be invalid.
4. Candidate can select any Mode of Payment for XAT 2013 application:
There are three possible mode of payment:
a) Online Payment Gateway
(i) Through VISA/Master – Credit & Debit Cards (American Express Card is not acceptable)
(ii) IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder)
b) Cash Payment (Candidate opting for the cash payment has to take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip which is in three parts and go to the nearest IDBI Bank Branch. On giving the requisite amount to the bank along with the Pay-In-Slip, bank will enter the date of payment, bank transaction ID, branch code and put a bank seal on each part of the Pay-In-Slip. The bank will retain its copy of Pay-In-Slip and return the remaining two parts of the stamped Pay-In-Slip to the applicant. Candidate then logs in to XAT account and updates the bank payment details as given in the Pay-In-Slip.)
c) Demand Draft (should be made in the favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur. Candidate then logs in to his/her XAT account and updates the demand draft details)
5. Upload Photograph and Signature: Candidate is then required to upload scanned digital photograph and signature.
6. Download XAT Confirmation page: After uploading the photograph and signature, XAT Registration Confirmation Page opens up. Candidate is required to download and take a print out.
7. Send the Confirmation Page to XAT Office: The Candidate has to send the XAT confirmation page within seven days from the date of payment or issue of DD through courier/registered post to XAT office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001. SC/ST Candidates will have to send category certificate along with the confirmation page.
Note: XAT registration is not complete unless XAT office receives Pay-In-Slip/DD/online confirmation about the payment
Also see : XAT 2013 Test Details
Powered by Facebook Comments
- JEE Main 2013 Online Application form | Online Registration
- CUSAT 2013 EXAM | Online application form | Exam Pattern | Dates
- JEE 2013 Main Online Application Form
- VITEEE 2013 Application form and Programmes details
- JAM 2013 EXAM pattern, Marking scheme & application form
Filed Under: BBA/MBA